Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bucket list

I believe strongly in setting and achieving goals. I believe in it so much that I often overwhelm myself with everything I want to accomplish. That being said I have a fairly extensive bucket list. When I realized that I had missed placed my most recent bucket list I decided it was time to remake one. Now my one disclaimer for my list is that I include all my goals from the obviously achievable, to the reaching for the stars veriaty. So without further ado: See the northern lights See the Tibet lanter festival Walk the sonne Visit every continent Live in a different country for at least a year Fall in love Own a mini van Nationally certify as an interpreter Make an infomercial Be in the credits of a movie Read at least a verse of scripture every day of my life Watch the sunrise from the top of a mountain Run a marathon Learn to play the piano Learn to play the guitar Learn to dance Be happy every day Make it to the celestial kingdom So pretty much this is a rough draft until other details are finalized. Here's to a good life!

2 comments:

  1. Okay so I'm a little slow in realizing you have your own blog. Love it Melodee. I talked to mom tonight and she said you are going to China for Evelyn and Matt's wedding. Too cool. Will that be something to add or take off your bucket list. Love the list. You have the power to make your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete