Sunday, April 8, 2012

just a few ramblings

I've decided to be a photographer. I will go in and change my major on Monday. I spent all day Thursday  taking photos for my final projet of ASL tehcnology. Way fun. I even enjoyed spending the two hours it took to edit and format my qictures the way that I wanted them. I really like the idea of learning lighting and contrast and all the elements that make up good photography. My dream came to a halting crash when I realized the good cameras came cheapest at about $1200. Oh well, all I really wanted was to look cool with a camera around my kneck. I suppose I will have to settle looking cool with my hands flying in a secret language.

The semester is almost over. I have exactly two weeks to finish all my projects, test, assighnemnts and move out of my apartment. It is a little sad. To face it all. This time in my life coming to an end. I have loved being with my roomates and living so close to school. I plan to live down here in the fall but I know it will not be the same. I have loved my roomates and my ward. I have truly been blesed to be among such awsome people.

So my little brother got married yesterday. Well he got married on paper but not in spirit. Its weird and complicated but because they plan to get married in China, in order for it to be legal they have to be married in America first. We just tacked it onto the end of our family Easter celebration. You know, "Who ever finds the most eggs gets to be the flower girl after dinner!" eat some deviled eggs, have a wedding, your typical Sharp family celebration. And since everything is about me I thought I should note that there nuptials mean that I am the only one in my family that is single. In a family of eight that is quite a feat. I have never been the "only" in my family for anything! so ya for me. No but seriously congrats Matt and Evelyn.

Oh my goodness, I almost forgot. Happy Easter! It has been a good a fairly good day. I went to church, did some family history, made dinner, enjoyed said dinner with roommates and Jordan Mitchell. Talked to some long lost family members, and now updated my blog. Now you see why I only update once every month.

I have accomplished one thing on my bucket list this week. I rode on a motorcycle this week. So amazing. Its like flying but with power! I think I need one, I just cant ever tell my mom that I have one. Whelp now that I have told you all absolutely nothing, I think its time for bed.


1 comment:

  1. Glad to know we are long and lost.:) Crazy stuff going on. We know this next year will bring some new and wonderful experiences for you.

    ReplyDelete